Green is the color of spring and new life.
Green is the color of Shadow's eyes.
Green is the color of my favorite car, my camry.
Green is the color of conservation, recycling, and saving the Earth.
Green is the color of new beginnings.
Green is the color of summer.
Green is the color of the kitchen full of love where I grew up.
Green was the color of my sister's bedroom growing up (oooo that shag rug!).
Green is the color of my favorite sheets.
Green is the color of my bathroom decorations.
Green is the color of the shirt and pants I am wearning (yes, yes, yes, I do look a bit like an elf or a leprechaun).
Green is the color of asparagus cooked with garlic and butter.
Green is the color that brings out the brightness in my skin.
Green is the color of my mother's hazel eyes.
and....
Green is the color of baby things that you get when you finally give in to your husband to wait until birth to find out the gender of your baby! ***sigh*** Somebody up there really loves Kamal! ;)
(And me too :D I got a nursing pillow with a green "Sweet Pea" cover :P )
Yes, we are "going green!"
I thought you were going green due to morning sickness! :) Congratulations on waiting! I am SO not that patient! :) But I hear that it is a very wonderful moment! :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteAssalamualaikum maksu..its me..kak long..flying without wings and trapped in your nest..hehe..i'm in my semester break...hope to see u soon..
ReplyDeleteby the wat maksu..congratulation for ur pregnancy..i didnt know that till i found ur blog..
ReplyDelete*correction..by the way
ReplyDeleteAssalamualaikum..
ReplyDeleteHai amanda..oh, what sholud i call u actually..?? hehe..Just dropping by..then I will like to follow your news..Nice to meet u here..and thank you for being my follower..
May Allah bless & assist u...
~kak long's friend~
Mabruk...congratulation..!!
ReplyDelete